Time Attendance Management
Time Attendance Management System Manual attendance marking and estimation leads to the expenditure of time and cost of the organizations. Human errors, buddy punching and fraudulent time keeping are additional hidden expenses which directly affects the productivity of any organizations. Variation in attendance policies from one company to another makes it extremely challenging to capture time-attendance data and automate them. Therefore, a fully automated time-attendance management software is paramount for enhancing productivity of any organization. Time-Attendance system is an automated attendance management software which records the attendance data of a user and generates various reports for the further actions. It not only saves administrative cost but also facilitates HR to centrally manage the attendance policies from multiple locations. Automatic calculation of overtime, leave balance, enables managers to work efficiently. Its standalone or network based operation is ideal for Schools, Hospitals, Government Institutes, Banks, Remote Sites, Hotels, Small/Large Enterprises and many more. HR can easily utilize employee attendance management software for employee review, appraisals or monthly salary calculation.
• Centralized Time-Attendance Management of Multiple Locations
• Time-Attendance System for Real-time Monitoring
• User-wise Attendance Marking and Processing
• Manage Multiple Shifts and Overnight Shift Effectively
• Instant Notifications on Exceptions
• Live Attendance Tracking for Immediate Correction
• Schedule Reports for Convenience
• Generate Customized Reports for Next Action
• Accurate and Timely Salary Data for Payroll Integration with Payroll Accuracy in the payroll system proves to be a harrowing task for HR.
Capital One For Integrated Solutions Co.Ltd offers solution of integration with Third Party applications, which ultimately saves a lot of time and money for any organization. It can integrate easily with ERP, Payroll, HRMS, Active Directory, Tally and such other applications. Various methods such as database to database, application programming interface and offline export can be used for integration.